Are you up for a little competition? Compete against your family and friends while our Aussie athletes compete against the best in the world at the Olympics and the Paralympics in Tokyo, Japan.
All that you must do is:
- Be a member of the library;
- Open to all members of the library;
- Enter the Reading Olympics from Tuesday 20 July;
- Start reading from Friday 23 July. Day of the Olympics Opening Ceremony;
- You can read material from the library, your home, your school library, via BorrowBox, Indyreads and Story Box Library;
- The more you read the better chance of winning a prize pack. Prizes for different age groups;
- Reading to complete on Sunday 5 September. Day of the Paralympics Closing Ceremony; and
- Entries must be handed in to the Library by noon Saturday 11 September to ensure you are in the chance to win.
Registration Form is now available